In this release, the display method of attachments on message view was modifi... (more)
In this release, the display method of attachments on message view was modified and their operation became easier.
IPv6 support on Windows version was enabled (IPv4 only on Windows 2000).
Some improvements and bugfixes, internal code enhancements were also made.
* Each attachments on the message view now have gra... (more)
* Each attachments on the message view now have graphical label and
* Win32: IPv6 support on Windows XP or later was enabled again.
(This time, it will also work on Windows 2000 (IPv4 only support))
* Number of maximum characters per line of configuration files was
* Compose window will not be closed if saving of message to outbox
* Sender's e-mail address became not guessable from generated Message-Id.
* New plug-in APIs were added.
* The crash bug that was caused by offline switch while IMAP session was
active was fixed.
* Queue control headers are removed when moving messages from queue
folders to trash.
* Duplicated keyboard accelerators on some dialogs were fixed.
* Fixed a memory leak.
* Many alloca() calls were removed.
* Win32: the updater executables are not included in the zip version
anymore to prevent incorrect update.
* Win32: Windows XP 以降で IPv6 対応が再度有効になりました。
(今回は Windows 2000 でも動作します (IPv4 のみの対応))