Would you recoomend this project?
RTSS is intended for modeling and simulation of robotic manipulators in the Scilab/Scicos environment. Inspired by the Robotics Toolbox for MATLAB by Peter Corke, RTSS provides many functions that are useful in the field of robotics.
You can download file releases of the Robotics Toolbox for Scilab/Scicos project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Windows Vista
Date: 2009-09-20, Size: 2389851
Date: 2009-09-20, Size: 2351422
List of release files
- Development Status: 4 - Beta
- Intended Audience: Education, Engineering, Science/Research
- License: GNU General Public License v2 (GPLv2)
- Natural Language: English
- Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Windows Vista
- Programming Language: C, Scicos, Scilab
- Topic: Robotics, Simulations, Visualization, SourceForge.net
- User Interface: Console/Terminal