Would you recoomend this project?
Tool to convert audio from one format to another. It supports AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, AU, AVR, BONK, CAF, CDR, FLA, FLAC, IRCAM, LA, LPAC, MAT, M4A, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, MPP, OFR, OFS, OGG, PAC, PAF, RA, RAM, RAW, SHN, SMP, SND, SPX, TTA, VOC, WAV, and WMA.
You can download file releases of Perl Audio Converter project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..)
List of release files
- Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable, 6 - Mature
- Intended Audience: Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
- License: GNU General Public License v2 (GPLv2)
- Natural Language: Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), English, Estonian, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Operating System: POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..)
- Programming Language: Perl
- Topic: K Desktop Environment (KDE), Freecode.com, CD Ripping, Conversion, SourceForge.net
- User Interface: KDE, Plugins, Console/Terminal