Would you recoomend this project?
GeoSolid3D produces 3D geologic solid models, incorporated into the aquifer and confining units of the USGS ground water models, Modflow and Sutra. Uses GIS data of DEMs, geologic maps, and maps of river, watershed, recharge, and aquifer parameters.
You can download file releases of geosolid3d project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
List of release files
- Development Status: 4 - Beta, 5 - Production/Stable, 6 - Mature
- Intended Audience: Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Education, Information Technology, Science/Research
- License: Academic Free License (AFL)
- Natural Language: English
- Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
- Programming Language: Fortran, Visual Basic
- Topic: Computer Aided Instruction (CAI), 3D Modeling, Earth Sciences, GIS, Visualization, SourceForge.net
- User Interface: Command-line, Console/Terminal, Win32 (MS Windows)