Would you recoomend this project?
A toolkit for crawling information from web pages by combining different kinds of "actions". Actions are simple operations such as navigation to a specified url or extraction of text from the html. Also available is a graphic user interface.
You can download file releases of Generic Web Crawler (GWC) project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), Windows
List of release files
- Development Status: 3 - Alpha
- Intended Audience: Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Science/Research
- License: Academic Free License (AFL), Common Development and Distribution License, Common Public License 1.0, Open Software License
- Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), Windows
- Programming Language: C#
- Topic: Indexing/Search, Information Analysis, Interface Engine/Protocol Translator, Visualization, Build Tools, Interpreters, SourceForge.net
- User Interface: Other toolkit, Win32 (MS Windows)