Would you recoomend this project?
Gaphor is a UML modeling environment written in Python. Gaphor will be small and very extensible. The repository is located at http://github.com/amolenaargaphor.
You can download file releases of Gaphor project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Windows XP
List of release files
- Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
- Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop, Education, Information Technology
- License: GNU General Public License v2 (GPLv2)
- Natural Language: Dutch
- Operating System: POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Windows XP
- Programming Language: Python
- Topic: Gnome, Freecode.com, Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Visualization, Modeling, Object Oriented, SourceForge.net
- User Interface: Gnome, GTK+