Would you recoomend this project?
FakeNES is a highly portable, Open Source NES and Famicom emulator. It runs on all modern operating systems and has an actively maintained DOS port for enthusiasts. Support for phones and other mobile platforms is under development.
The majority of the project is entirely original code released under the zlib/libpng license. Contributed and third-party code is included under GNU licenses.
You can download file releases of FakeNES GT project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Windows, MS-DOS
List of release files
- Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable, 6 - Mature
- Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
- License: zlib/libpng License
- Natural Language: English
- Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), POSIX (Linux,BSD,Solaris etc..), Windows, MS-DOS
- Topic: Freecode.com, Games/Entertainment, SourceForge.net, Emulators
- User Interface: OpenGL, Allegro, SDL