Would you recoomend this project?
AKtive Media is an ontology based cross-media annotation (Images and Text) system. Our goal is to automate the process of annoation by suggesting knowledge to the user in an interactive way while the user is annotating and hence minimizing user effort.
You can download file releases of AKTive Media project from List of release files
System RequirementsOperating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms), OS Independent
List of release files
- Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
- Intended Audience: Developers, Government, Information Technology, Legal Industry, Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research
- License: Academic Free License (AFL), Educational Community License, GNU General Public License v2 (GPLv2)
- Natural Language: English
- Operating System: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms), OS Independent
- Programming Language: Java
- Topic: 3D Rendering, Artificial Intelligence, Human Machine Interfaces, SourceForge.net
- User Interface: Java Swing