ChangeLog (julius - 4.2.1)
- Add support for per-word insertion penalty setting at grammar
recognition. You can set different word insertion score for each word
entry at .dict file. For example, if you have an entry
15 [a] a
in .dict file and want to assign word insertion score of "-2.0" to
this word, you can write like this:
15 @-2.0 15 [a] a
The figure after "@" is the insertion penalty. The third
element should be the same as the first element.
- New option "-chunk_size" can specify the audio fragment size in
number of samples. The default value is 1000.
- At "adintool", enable input detection by default for standard input.
- (IMPORTANT) CMN is not performed for C0 coef. This bug exists in
the versions from 4.1.3 to 4.2.
- "-forcedict" won't work for additional dictionaries given by "-adddict".
- Corrupted header of recorded WAV file when interrupted by CTRL+C.
- Occasional segfault when reading a wrongly formatted dictionary.
- Won't compile with configure option "--enable-word-graph".
- Segfault of "mkbingram" and "generate-ngram" at cygwin.
Show files in this release