ChangeLog (aria2 - aria2-1.15.0)
* Use CreateProcessW instead of CreateProcessA in MinGW build. This
means filename is now passed as wchar string, not UTF-8 encoded char
* Check with pkg-config only: c-ares, openssl, sqlite3 and zlib.
Removed --with-*-prefix configure option for c-ares, openssl,
sqlite3, zlib and expat. Use CPPFLAGS and/or PKG_CONFIG_PATH
* Fixed compile error with i686-w64-mingw32 and x86_64-w64-mingw32
* Get the home directory of the effective user ID using getpwuid() if
$HOME is not defined.
* Don't use locale dependent toupper and tolower.
* Rewritten TLS hostname check based on RFC 6125 for both GNUTLS and
* Added --bt-remove-unselected-file option. Removes the unselected
files when download is completed in BitTorrent. To select files, use
--select-file option. If it is not used, all files are assumed to be
selected. Please use this option with care because it will actually
remove files from your disk. This option is default to false.
* Fixed compile error on Open Solaris. Fixes bug#3497518
* Added JSON-RPC over WebSocket.
* Fixed assertion failure if Chunked encoding along with
Content-Length is used.
* Fixed clang and gcc-4.7 warning and errors.
* Fixed the bug that aria2 cannot read line longer than 4096 bytes
from the file specified by --input-file option. Fixes bug#3495336
Show files in this release